2 weeks vacay
I was busier than I thought I would be. When i handed in my resignation from my previous employer, I promised myself that I will take an entire month off before hopping into the work force again. Many doubted that I would last a whole month doing nothing. I vowed to prove them wrong.
You see, I had it all planned out. Or so I thought. I even made a list of the things I wanted to accomplish on my one-month vacation: read a book, get my Lock to 70, hit the gym everyday, elope. The first week was fun. I stayed in bed until my back hurt from laying down too long. I watched a bunch of shows on MTV (The Hills, Rock the Cradle, Next, and Parental Control). I leveled up my warlock to 64. I went to the gym almost daily. I felt rewarded and almost confident that I can keep doing that for another 3 weeks.
I spent the 2nd week of my vacation with the future hubby. We were going to elope. Then we decided against it. We felt the need to get married the right way ... in Church. So instead of eloping, we went to a church and inquired about our wedding. We had such a comfortable meeting with the priest that we left with a packet of information, list of requirements, and a date pencilled in. We booked the reception hall the following day. It didn't really take long for us to find The Place since we both felt right about it. Getting those two important things done in 2 days meant we had plenty of time left over to bum around and catch up on our movie dates. And we did.
I spent Saturday with the girls to talk about the wedding. We decided to try on a couple of dresses. I really hope to get this color:
In the end, i was proven wrong. Ouch. There is nothing more annoying than that. I would have loved to be right, always. But not in this case. As predicted, I only lasted 2 weeks.


nothing new here? lolz
ReplyDelete