Getting Old Enough
This weather is totally unpredictable. One day its cold. The next its warm. Over the weekend, the forecast was 76 degrees. But it didn't feel that way. Maybe when we were driving to NJ, somewhere on a stop over, it felt warm but when the wind blows ... you forget that it was supposed to be 76 degrees.
Anyway, I got sick probably from this weather. Its freezing in the office or sometimes its hot. We just can't seem to get the perfect temperature in here. Or maybe I got sick from staying out late on Saturday and not getting enough sleep.
It's like I'm getting too old to hang out late nights and drinking the night away. I had half a bottle and fell asleep. LOL. Times are changing.. I'm getting too old. LOL.

Anyway, I got sick probably from this weather. Its freezing in the office or sometimes its hot. We just can't seem to get the perfect temperature in here. Or maybe I got sick from staying out late on Saturday and not getting enough sleep.
It's like I'm getting too old to hang out late nights and drinking the night away. I had half a bottle and fell asleep. LOL. Times are changing.. I'm getting too old. LOL.



Comments
Post a Comment