A Student Again
Starting a new school once again. I'm forever a transfer student. LOL. I take that back. I don't want to be a transfer student forever. I want to stay at this new school until I become a RN. So yeah, I'm studying to become a nurse. Not too long ago, I've always been against going to nursing school. Just felt it was overrated. I swore to myself that I would never become a nurse. Little did I know that I would be putting my foot in mouth.
Funny thing is ... I've thought about Nursing before. But there were many factors that got in the way. One of them was work. I was so devoted to work that I wanted school to accommodate my busy work schedule. Most nursing classes then were only available during the day.. which meant I had to quit my day job. I loved my job and didn't want to risk losing it.
Things changed after a few years. I quit my old job of 8 something years.I got married. and now expecting a baby. With this new life ahead of me and a growing family to help provide for, Nursing school became a priority. Hopefully this school would be the last. Transferring is a real pain in the behind! I hate coming in as a Freshman every single time I transfer. So many requirements needed, a hundred transcript to be sent out, and credit evaluation is never the same in these colleges. It gets confusing after a while.
Nevertheless, I'm quite excited to start school tomorrow. A new beginning. A new opportunity.
Wish me luck
image used is from http://www.abovethelaw.com
Funny thing is ... I've thought about Nursing before. But there were many factors that got in the way. One of them was work. I was so devoted to work that I wanted school to accommodate my busy work schedule. Most nursing classes then were only available during the day.. which meant I had to quit my day job. I loved my job and didn't want to risk losing it.
Things changed after a few years. I quit my old job of 8 something years.I got married. and now expecting a baby. With this new life ahead of me and a growing family to help provide for, Nursing school became a priority. Hopefully this school would be the last. Transferring is a real pain in the behind! I hate coming in as a Freshman every single time I transfer. So many requirements needed, a hundred transcript to be sent out, and credit evaluation is never the same in these colleges. It gets confusing after a while.
Nevertheless, I'm quite excited to start school tomorrow. A new beginning. A new opportunity.
Wish me luck



i'm happy to hear you're going back to school. good luck. i hope you enjoy nursing too. take care.. :)
ReplyDelete