I was going to blog about korean shows I’ve been watching when I saw the notification for the new, cleaner blogger dashboard interface.  My first thought was to click on “try it now” button to see what it looks like. And that’s exactly what I did... as you can see from the image on the left, I took a screenshot of the new interface.




It’s definitely cleaner.  It’s minimalist, which I like.  I don’t really like a lot of things going on the page because it can get confusing and harder to navigate. The older dashboard was around for so long that I got used to it, even though I wasn’t a fan.
old interface

new post interface

It’s going to take time for me to get used to this layout.  But I do like it.  I guess I’ll blog about the korean shows another day.  This new interface threw me off my train of thought.  That’s it for now. I’m going to play around with this, so I can send blogger feedback.

Comments

  1. hi! thanks for updating me with korean drama. naiinis ako because our internet sucks here. mas maladi pag netflix. di ko matapos tapos yung personal preference sa mysoju.com!! kainis! anyway will def. check dream high! lol.
    haha i saw the notification for the new blogger interface din but i know kelangan sanayin pa. pag di na mashado busy. i miss blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts