October seems to be an awfully busy month for me whenever I’m in school.  I feel like I get tests after tests after tests that just doesn’t seem to end.  It’s one exam after the other.  Two weeks ago, I had 5 exams in 3 days.  It was a lot for me because I’ve never been to school full time since high school. So you can basically imagine how mortified I was.  

But the overall outcome wasn’t too painful.  I got a 100% on one of the exams and the lowest grade was below 80.  I wasn’t too happy about that.  However, I know I was responsible for that grade.  I didn’t really study much for it and took the class for granted since the test was only on 1 chapter.  Yep, just 1 chapter.  So I didn’t think it would be that hard.  And the professor reminds me of Jack Black.  He’s  a smart professor, don’t get me wrong... he’s just comical and very easy going.  Whatever.  I’ll just do better in that class on the next test.  

So why am I exactly blabbing about this academic nonsense?  I have another test! Yikes!! And a paper due this week.  And then 3 exams next week.  Umm, can my life be any more dull?  LOL.  Life stuck at home while studying being dull is what I would have said 5 years ago when I didn’t have anything to look forward to.  I don’t know what changed.  Maybe it was married life and being a mommy. Or maybe I’m just getting wiser. hehehe.  Whatever the case may be, i find school interestingly fun these days.  

Anyway, I should really get back to studying while my little man is still asleep.  

Comments

Popular Posts